IPI SOLUTIONS NIGERIA LIMITED
Job Title: Finance and Business Analyst
closing date: 17th of July, 2019
Location: Lagos State
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for recommending and implementing methods for increasing Company’s efficiency and profitability. And also analyze the Company’s business model and finances, and make research/findings to suggest improvement regarding everything from budget and operations to Management
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- Proper and thorough documentation of all data and findings
- Responsible for financial forecasting to aid budget creation.
Budget and budgetary control
- Review previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency.
- Developing budget and target income figures
- Taking effective corrective action
- Monitor Company’s expenditures and profits regularly, ensuring cost effectiveness and making recommendations to management
- Ensure adherence to all processes regarding budget and budgetary control.
- Advice the management on cost reduction measures, revenue generation, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
Financial Accounting duties
- Preparation of monthly management reports.
- Coordinating financial postings into the company’s books
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of accounting transactions and financial records
- Mapping of charts of accounts.
- Coordination of statutory audits
- Ensure remittance of all statutory payments
- Develop Accounting/Finance processes and ensure adherence.
- Associate degree in relevant field with 1-2years experience
- accounting/book keeping experience is an added advantage.
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated.
- Committed to working efficiently and accurately.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted