IPI SOLUTIONS NIGERIA LIMITED
Job Title: Exchange and Office 365 Administrator
closing date: 12th of July, 2019
Location: Lagos State
Top skills to look for in Resumes:
Office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint
Job Summary: You’ll help configure and manage cloud services, and serve as a liaison between Microsoft and the Office 365 user base. You’ll provide Office 365 support to clients. Administrators should know the ins and outs of the various migration methods involving Office 365. Administrators should also understand Skype for Business on-premises AD, Exchange and Sharepoint
The required skills and background are:
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience.
• Two years of hands-on experience in administering large O365, Exchange 2013 or 2010 hybrid environments
• Two years of experience in administering Active Directory environment using Windows 2008 or 2012 Servers.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure
• MCSE 2008 or O365 certifications
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player and highly motivated,
- well organized,
- Must be creative and innovative, and possess good time management skill.
- Ability to multi-task, and work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work long hours to meet deadlines.
Interested candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.