Skype for Business, formerly Lync 2013, for Windows Phone extends the power of Lync and Skype for Business to your mobile device – including voice and video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, meetings, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View shared content during a meeting, on your mobile device
- Initiate a group conversation (IM or video) or invite additional participants
- Join, rejoin, and initiate a Skype for Business Meeting to communicate and collaborate amazing ideas
- Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees)
- Transfer your calls to another phone number or another contact
- Pick up your conversations from the point where you ended them last
- Join (and enjoy) a Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have a Skype for Business account
- Enhanced security with Skype for Business certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Skype for Business Mobile app when invited to a Skype for Business or Lync 2013 meeting. However, you must have a Skype for Business or Lync account in order to use (and enjoy) the full capability of the Skype for Business Mobile app. Also, some functionality might require an update to Lync or Skype for Business Server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
Work like you’re all in one room, even when you are not. From team meetings to live streaming a meeting, or dialing into a conference call. These features are also available in Microsoft Teams.
Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone inside or outside your organization. Get features like scheduling assistance, note taking, desktop sharing, uploading files, and chat messaging.
Communicate across devices
Successful communications require the right audio devices. Our partner ecosystem offers certified devices which are reliable and enhance your experience.
Phone system & calling plans
Make, receive, and transfer calls using phone, PC, Mac, and mobile. Shift away from expensive, proprietary telephony hardware to simplify the management of your phone system.
Security, control & compliance
Get end-to-end security, control and compliance that span from the user to the enterprise. All powered by the on-demand scale and manageability of Office 365.
Enhance your Server deployment with the power of the Microsoft Cloud to expand your IT options without added complexity. The Hybrid deployment provides your company with a complete feature set that is scalable, versatile and economical.
Read more at: https://www.ipigroupng.com/skype-for-business/