- Large mailboxes: Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 150 MB in size.
- Outlook support: Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
- Web-based access: For web-client access, Outlook on the web provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
- Outlook app: Get more done on your phone and tablet with the Outlook app for iOS and Android.
- Inbox management: Stay focused on the most important messages with Clutter, which applies machine learning to clean up your inbox and set up rules that match the way you work.
- Document collaboration: Save attachments directly to OneDrive for Business with just one click and share the link to the file—right from Outlook on the web.
- Groups: Simplify collaboration with Office 365 Groups, which lets teams self-organize, work together across tools and devices, and build upon the expertise of others.
- Shared calendar and contacts: Compare calendars to schedule meetings and access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
- Third-party apps for Outlook: Spend less time switching between apps with an extension model that allows third-party web applications easy plug-in access for both Outlook and Outlook on the web.
- Security: Every mailbox is protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- In-Place Archive: Keep your inbox clean by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
- In-Place Hold: Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
- Unlimited storage: Take advantage of unlimited storage (50 GB of storage in the user's primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive).
- Hosted voicemail: Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities.
- Data loss prevention (DLP): Control sensitive business data with built-in DLP policies based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.
Microsoft Exchange Online: At IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited, feel secure and stay in control
Work smarter, anywhere
Get business email and increase productivity, while
Keeping your organization safe.
Enjoy bigger and more reliable mailboxes
Do more, on any device
Protect sensitive data
Remain in control
Exchange lets you tailor your solution based on your unique needs and ensures that your communications are always available, while you remain in control. Move to the cloud overnight, deploy on-premises, or manage a hybrid deployment with mailboxes that are both online and on-premises. Manage powerful capabilities, including data loss prevention and Office 365 Groups, from the easy-to-use, web-based Exchange admin center. Role-based access helps you manage Exchange efficiently and delegate tasks. With Exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies, your users can keep important data in one place and you can take control of your storage and compliance demands.
Do more on any device
Exchange helps you be more productive by helping you manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices and work together more effectively as teams. With an inbox that focuses on the relevant and important messages and sets up rules that match how you work, you can get more done, faster. Simplify and enhance collaboration with Office 365 Groups, which connects people, information and the tools you need to help you get more done together. With a group inbox, calendar, and conversation, your teams can self-organize and keep work moving forward. Sharing files with the group is easy with OneDrive for Business—you can coauthor in real time and when a file is updated, all team members are automatically informed. Access content, conversations, tasks, or schedules from your devices, using the Outlook app for iOS and Android or Outlook Web App.
Protect your organization
Exchange helps protect business communication and sensitive information, simplifying internal and regulatory compliance. Built-in defenses against viruses, spam, and phishing attacks actively protect your communications. Data loss prevention features identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis, and Policy Tips in Outlook inform users about policy violations before sensitive data is sent. Your compliance officers can run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business from the eDiscovery Center to identify, hold, and analyze your organization’s data. The data always remains in place, so you never have to manage a separate store of data.
Exchange 2016 helps you get more done. With faster, more refined, and complete search and an improved inbox, you can quickly find what you need. Having these additional capabilities at your fingertips means that even as your mailbox expands it stays clean and easy to manage. Exchange also provides collaboration tools that fit the way you work, plus a great experience on any device.
Exchange 2016 delivers a rock-solid, proven on-premises architecture. It provides the innovation and simplicity to run at scale, superior performance and reliability for a great user experience, simplified deployment, and cloud-readiness so you can connect when you want.
Keep your organization safe
Data loss prevention, auditing, eDiscovery, and archiving capabilities in Exchange 2016 help you protect your business communications and sensitive information and meet internal and regulatory compliance requirements.