Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a complete field service management software that includes service locations, service agreements, customer assets, predictive maintenance, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatch, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.
Optimize your field service management with Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Organize field service teams and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows — including more precise appointment scheduling — to fit more appointments into the day.
- Schedule resources manually, with recommendations, or automatically.
- Identify and organize available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance.
- Match skill sets of field technicians against the work requirements.
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preferences, and service level agreements into account.
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service provides more visibility into contract information, so you can drive faster, more accurate billing while helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Use recurring service templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process.
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options.
- Win more service contracts by proactively engaging leads from contact to contract.
Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Dynamics 365 for Field Service provides real-time updates so your inventory is always accurate, which enables you to track your service stock more closely for fewer write-offs and create better forecasts.
- Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts.
- Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer.
- Track service stock accurately at mobile or fixed locations to reduce write-offs.
- Effectively forecast materials’ requirements.
Provide native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, your field technicians can view customer information and receive the guidance they need, when they need it.
- Give your field service teams access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history.
- Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering field technicians step-by-step guidance.
- Provide mobile workers with a multi-day calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed.
- Link work orders to customer and case history, service contracts, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing.
Connected Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics field service management enables you to detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely with Internet of Things-connected devices. See problems before customers become aware of them and attempt to resolve them remotely so that you only dispatch field technicians when necessary.
- Simple to configure and connect both new and existing customer assets.
- Decrease number of repair appointments by dispatching fewer field technicians.
- Use field service software to look at aggregate device data and identify under performing products.
- Perform just-in-time predictive maintenance and preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption.
- Reduce the number of service calls you receive by identifying and resolving issues before they occur.
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience. With Microsoft Dynamics’ CRM for field service, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain, and improve overall customer service.
- Enable customers to see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a customer portal.
- Send the real-time location of field technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photo, and vehicle information.
- Keep customers informed at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls.
- Automatically escalate customer feedback for follow up when needed.
Add prebuilt, customizable, applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Field Service using AppSource.
- Enhance your field service software and field service capabilities by integrating add-on applications and service modules from Microsoft and our partners.
- Do more with your Dynamics for Field Service data. Create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs with little to no additional code development.