Hardware lies in the backbone of any IT infrastructure. IPI Solutions Nigeria Ltd has all the necessary competencies to build the foundation of enterprise infrastructure of any complexity. Our solutions allow to reduce the maintenance costs due to high-quality service and comprehensive approach to IT infrastructure and development.
Within the framework of end-to-end project implementation, IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited performs the full spectrum of works, including audit and documentation development, hardware architecture design and deployment, rendering technical support.
IPI Solutions Nigeria has the highest statuses of partnership with many leading global hardware vendors.
Enable device choice–manage BYOD and corporate-owned devices
With the increasing volume and diversity of BYOD and corporate-owned devices being used in organizations today, a growing challenge for IT departments is keeping corporate information secure. Microsoft’s solution helps minimize this complexity by offering mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) both on-premises and in the cloud, all from a single console.
Manage Devices and Apps from the Cloud
With the proliferation of mobile devices in the workplace, employees can, and do, work from just about anywhere. To stay productive, this mobile workforce demands consistent access to corporate resources and data from any location on any device. This BYOD trend has introduced significant challenges for IT administrators who want to enable enterprise mobility while ensuring that corporate resources are protected from unauthorized access. Leveraging Microsoft Intune, you can deliver application and device management completely from the cloud, or on-premises through integration with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, all via a single management console.
- Deliver and manage apps across a broad range of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows and Windows Phone all from a single management console
- Simplify administration by deploying required apps automatically during enrollment and allowing users to easily install corporate apps from the self-service Company Portal
- Help maximize productivity with the Office mobile apps your employees know and love while preventing the leakage of company data by restricting actions such as copy/cut/paste/save in your managed app ecosystem, and extend these capabilities to existing line-of-business apps
- Deploy certificates, WiFi, VPN, and email profiles automatically once a device is enrolled, enabling users to seamlessly access corporate resources with the appropriate security configurations
- Provide comprehensive settings management for mobile devices, including remote actions such as passcode reset, device lock, and data encryption
- Remove corporate data and applications when a device is unenrolled, noncompliant, lost, stolen, or retired from use
- Extend your System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure through integration with Microsoft Intune to provide a consistent management experience across devices located on-premises and in the cloud