Enterprise Audit Management
IPI Solutions leverages best of breed RSA Archer Audit Management to puts you in control of the audit lifecycle, enabling improved governance of audit-related activities, data, and processes without the limitations of manual or stand-alone approaches.
Aligned with the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA) standards, this web-based audit software provides an aggregate view of your program including planning, scheduling, risk-based prioritization, staffing, management of audit procedures, and tracking of remediation efforts. With Audit Management, you can transform paper-based documentation into an information asset, increase audit efficiency, perform risk-based scoping of the audit universe, and easily integrate with other governance, risk management, and compliance (GRC) processes.
- Streamlined approach – Centralize audit documentation and processes and correlate audit work papers with evidence, observations, and remediation efforts in a single, access-controlled repository.
- Efficiencies – Share information, repurpose audit procedures, automate workflow and findings generation, and use data for other GRC processes for cost savings and improved accuracy.
- Rollup reporting – Roll up audit status and results to business processes, facilities, third parties, applications, stakeholders, and other auditable entities.
- Time to value – Implement out of the box with predefined access roles, workflows, reports, and dashboards or tailor through point-and-click configuration.
- Flexibility – Choose an on-premises or hosted deployment and move between environments as your needs change.